Executive Director's Letter
Dear Card Industry Executive,
Welcome to Card Manufacturing magazine, the official publication of the International Card Manufacturers Association (ICMA). ICMA is the leading global organization specifically focused on the unique needs of card manufacturers and personalizers—and Card Manufacturing is the exclusive venue for you to address these needs. From the materials that go into and upon plastic cards, through manufacturing and personalization production techniques, to the latest industry news and technologies—Card Manufacturing covers them all. Please read about the outstanding advertising and editorial opportunities available to you and remember that if you want to reach card manufacturers, Card Manufacturing magazine is the place!
Jeffrey E. Barnhart
Founder / Executive Director
What is Card Manufacturing magazine?
As ICMA’s official publication, Card Manufacturing supports, promotes and encourages the success and growth of companies and organizations that participate in the global card industry — including card manufacturers, card personalizers, principal issuing organizations, industry suppliers and service providers.
Published eight times a year, the four-color Card Manufacturing reaches over 3,000 industry participants worldwide. Card Manufacturing is distributed at leading industry events around the globe (e.g. CARTES in Paris, CARTES in Asia and Cards & Payments Asia).
Every issue contains a rich mix of ICMA member and industry news, detailed technical feature articles about cards and card production, an official ISO Standards column, a products section, an industry calendar and more. Additionally, each issue is themed to different topics, such as Smart Chip Cards, Magnetic Stripes and Card Materials.
As Card Manufacturing’s readers are primarily plant owners, production managers and other top management, as well as sales and marketing executives — and since all card production markets worldwide are represented within ICMA — Card Manufacturing is a staple for your card-focused media schedule!
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS MAXIMIZE YOUR REACH
Banner Ad Placement
Space is limited; first-come, first-served.
– Monthly association e-newsletter reaching over 1,500 people
Leader Board: 728w x 90h pixels - FREE to 4x member magazine advertiser
Display Ad: 160w x 400h pixels
– Weekly member news e-blast reaching over 1,500 people
160w x 400h pixels - $500 per issue
160w x 400h pixels - $1500 for 4 issues
– Stationary ads appearing on each page of the member directory
– Size: 200w x 200h pixels - $450 per banner ad
– Duration: One year
Exclusive for members only!
Online Directory Enhancement
In addition to advertising in Card Manufacturing, ICMA recently shifted from a printed directory to an exciting new revamped Online Members Directory, which is an exclusive way to reach ICMA’s global members year-round – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This current and up-to-date resource contains complete ICMA member contact information with added advertising opportunities to increase your industry visibility, available to every member company of the association.
Listing Ad $250
– Banner ad placement within your company’s listing; ad will appear each time your company is found in the search results.
– Size: 500w x 120h pixels
Logo Listing $95
– Company’s logo placed within your listing; logo will appear each time your company is found in the search results.
Duration: One year
Make sure your company stands out from the rest and take advantage of these opportunities!
(All published rates are net)
|Member Rates (4-color)
|Non-Member Rates (4-color)
* If advertising in 4 issues (excluding Market Place ads) - FREE banner ad in monthly Card Flash, first-come, first-served.
** All ads running 6 times will receive a FREE ICMA website advertisement on the home page. Size of ad determines length of placement.
|Market Place Section (Black & White)
- These rates are based on artwork being submitted, per posted instructions (see below).
- Inserts/Tip-ins are billed at the applicable full page rates, plus a tip-in charge that is based on the size and weight of the insert.
- All rates published are NET rates. Any agency commission required MUST be added to these rates by the agency. Member companies are responsible for ensuring agency payments are made.
- Invoices will be sent upon publishing of the issue and are due upon receipt.
- All accounts must be in good standing for acceptance of insertion orders.
- Content changes requested to be made by the publisher to already-submitted artwork will result in an additional fee.
- The file must be one of the following formats: EPS, TIF, JPG, InDesign, or Press Optimized PDF. Be sure to include any fonts and images linked to your file. All photos and logos must be high resolution (300dpi).
Files that are larger than 3MB in size should NOT be sent via e-mail. Please send these either on CD or via FTP.
Card Manufacturing is printed on a high-speed, sheet-fed offset press. Line screen is 133.
If we have not received your artwork by the published deadline, we reserve the right to use artwork submitted for a previous advertisement, or to cancel the ad.
Black and white ads are for the Market Place section only. Ads may be sent on CD or electronically.
* Creative Marketing Alliance, the magazine's publisher, can provide design services for an additional charge. *
All electronic ads must be sent as either a JPG or GIF format, 72dpi via e-mail.
All advertisements are accepted by Card Manufacturing and its management
firm, Creative Marketing Alliance, Inc. on the understanding that
the advertiser and/or advertising agency is properly authorized to
publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. All copy,
text and illustrations are subject to Card Manufacturing's approval
before execution of order. Card Manufacturing reserves the right to
reject any advertising at any time.
When changes in copy are not received
by the closing date, copy run in previous issues will be inserted.
Cancellation is not accepted after
All contracts are accepted with the
provision that rates are subject to change.
If an advertising contract is cancelled
before the agreed number of insertions has appeared, a short rate
adjustment will be made on space already run.
In consideration of Card Manufacturing's acceptance of such advertisements for publication, the agency and
advertiser will indemnify and save harmless Card Manufacturing and
Creative Marketing Alliance, Inc. (including their officers, employees
and agents) against all loss, liability damage, and expense of whatsoever
nature arising out of copying, printing, or publishing of its advertising,
including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees resulting
from claims or suits for libel, violations of rights of privacy, plagiarism,
and copyright or trademark infringement.
Contact Diane Webster at (609)
799-4900 or send e-mail to Advertising
& Subscription Inquiries for more information.